1.7T Mini Excavator
Compact meets grunt. Tough, agile, awesome.
Mini excavators are awesome digging machines
Our Yanmar 1.7 tonne mini excavator has auxiliary hydraulic control and a 4-way dozer blade. It's great for landscaping, trenching, construction and industrial excavations that demand lots of brawn in tight working conditions.
- The centre swing boom and zero tail swing means our excavator operators & can dig easily near walls, tree lines, foundations and other obstacles
- Hydraulic retractable tracks allow us to move the mini excavator easily through narrow openings, and then expand for digging power and stability
- And our mini excavator's rubber tracks are a plant hire favourite, providing low ground pressure to minimise damage to your backyard or site
Mini excavator drivers take the stress out of plant hire
All our plant hire machines come with experienced operators which means less stress for you. They know which machine is best for the job, and the Yanmar 1.7 tonne mini excavaor is a favourite. At just 950mm wide, this tidy little mini digger is one of the smaller excavators around. But it packs more grunt than most.
1.7 tonne mini excavator specs
- Mini excavator weight: 1.7 tonne
- Mini excavator height: 1760mm
- Mini excavator width: 950mm
We also have an ultra compact micro excavator that can fit through an 820mm door.
We love tricky excavations
Tight access earthworks are our speciality. So include Mighty Mini Diggers in your mini excavator hire search. Or call Ryan on 0417 048 318. Our friendly excavator operators would love to help you with your plant hire needs today.